- TGI is seeking to hire young and talented candidates in Finance, Engineering, Agriculture (seed technician, Agri-inputs sales, CSR, General Business Discipline (HR, sales, supply chain, marketing, strategy, business development) across different locations in Nigeria through her 2018 Management Trainee Programme schedule to commence in Q1 2018
- The TGI Management Trainee Program (MTP) is part of our talent identification and development programme, where for 1-year, enthusiastic, hands-on, brilliant and talented individuals from a range of professional backgrounds are rotated across our businesses, and equipped with the skills and opportunities needed to move our business to the next level. The programme is scheduled to commence in Q1 2018
- The programme will make the most of your potential, talent and experience whilst preparing you for business leadership roles. You will have the opportunity to learn alongside brilliant people in an environment that respects individuals, values diversity and encourages innovation. The programme encompasses rotation within and across functions in an accelerated learning environment.
- TGI Group is an international investment and holding company with over three decades of experience in building sustainable businesses in fast moving consumer goods (FMCG), agriculture, agro-allied, healthcare, chemicals, real estate and oil and gas across Africa, the Middle East and Asia.
- The TGI Group invests in emerging economies by adding value to locally available resources for both local consumption and the global market. We gain our competitive edge through performance orientation, promotion of change, and innovation at all levels of the organization.
Job title: Management Trainee
Reference number: TGI MT – 0032018
Job type: Full time
- The Trainee role is an integral part of the TGI Management Development Scheme, targeted at identifying young, bright, ambitious and talented graduates who are desirous of a career in various business units across TGI Group.
- Qualified candidates will undergo a 12-month training programme involving formal training and experiential attachments in different departments on a rotational basis.
- At the end of the trainee programme, the objective is to provide opportunity for growth in key positions within the group, for all successful candidates through a work – based and instructional driven learning.
- Applicant must be a fresh Post-graduate from top ranked universities either in Nigeria or across the world, with not more than 3 years of experience.
- The ideal candidates must not be older than thirty (30) years as at December 2017 and should possess the following qualification and competencies:
Candidates must have
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Mathematics, English and 3 other relevant subjects
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSc) Minimum of Second Class Honours (Upper Division)
- Master’s degree (MBA/MSc/MA).
- Relevant certification (added advantage)
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
Key competencies: candidates should demonstrate the following competencies and attributes:
- High integrity
- Effective communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Excellent Sales and marketing skills
- Excellent strategy formulation and business awareness skills
- The ability to work with basic computer application (e.g. word, excel and PowerPoint and intranet mailing facility
- Strong passion for excellence
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic business environment
- Geographical mobility (candidate must be flexible and available to work in different business areas and locations in Nigeria when required)
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their application with an updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “TGI Group Management Trainee Programme 2018″
Application Closing Date: Friday November 17th 2017
Only qualified candidates will be invited and assessed as per below schedule:
- Aptitude Test: Saturday November 25th 2017
- Assessment Center Lagos: Lagos (Saturday 2nd December 2017) Abuja (Saturday 9th December 2017)
- Executive Chat: 11th – 22nd December 2017
- Resumption: Monday 8th January 2018