Chi Retail is the TGI subsidiary that owns and manages our retail stores called CHI SHOPPE. We strive to serve the Nigerian consumer with the freshest possible food products in a modern, hygienic and amiable environment. The stores offer a variety of products ranging from all food, beverages and other product brands from the TGI Group companies.
From our juices, milk, yoghurt, and snacks from CHI, to Rice from WACOT, to hand wash, dishwashing liquid, cold water starch and spray starch from CORMART, to fresh-frozen shrimps and fish from ORC, to fresh-frozen chicken and smoked chicken from CHI Farms, among many others, we make these products available regularly.
For us, it is an avenue to see, meet and hear from our customers directly. This way, we are able to gain insights which we can then translate into product development, innovation and improvements.
Despite our background, we still pride ourselves in our focus on customer satisfaction even in the retail environment. Right now, CHI Retail has stores across Lagos, and plans to spread to other areas of the country are underway.
Oh, by the way, if you’ve been living in (not under a rock ;)) or paying attention to Nigeria at all in the last one year, then you must have heard something about WACOT’s Big Bull rice. The good news is that it’s now available in Chi Retail stores (see locations below).
- Ajao – No 5, Lambert Emasuen drive, Ajao Estate
- Ago – No 116/118, Ago Palace way (Egg Head Plaza)
- Ajah – km 22 Lagos-Epe expressway, beside Oando filling station, Ilaje b/stop, Ajah
- Apapa – No 7, Ado Avenue, behind Goodies
- FESTAC – House no 24, 2nd Avenue, FESTAC Town
- Gbagada – No 50, Diya street, Ifako, Gbagada
- Ikeja – No 23, Opebi road, Pentagon Plaza
- Ikoyi – No 97, Awolowo road, Ikoyi
- Lekki – No 25, Admiralty way, Lekki Phase 1
- Ogudu – No, 118, Ojota road, Ogudu
- Surulere – No 80, Adeniran Ogunsanya Road (Kings Plaza)