We are seeking to hire top talents who are academically brilliant, hands-on and ready to explore unique career opportunities through our Management Trainee Program (LEAP).
The objective of the program is to develop top graduates into world class Managers, to ensure a steady supply of well-trained managerial talent for TGI’s current and future business needs. The program is for one calendar year and is designed to be cross-functional
Our 2018 MTP set at LBS on a training as part of their program
Function Areas: Finance, Engineering, Sales, Human Resources, Agriculture/Agri-business, Strategy & Business Development, Production, Legal, HSE, Regulatory, Corporate Communication and Supply Chain
- To understudy line managers to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures, and standards required for the performance of departmental duties
- To train in functions and operations of related departments – Apply skills and energy to proactive learning and timely process/project completion
- To create value- provide support and solution based on departmental objectives, including reporting, presentation creation, strategic planning, data-entry etc.
- To implement assigned projects and also take up own projects that provides solutions/interventions in line with organizational business objectives.
Key competencies and attributes:
Candidates must have
- High integrity
- Effective communication skills (oral and written)
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Sales skills
- Strategy formulation and business awareness
- Computer appreciation skills
- Relationship management skills
- Good work ethics
Geographical mobility: Candidate must be flexible and work in different business areas and locations across Nigeria when required
Application Requirements (Qualification): MBA/MSc/MA or 1st Class BSc with NYSC Discharge Certificate. Applicants must not be older than thirty (30) years by December 2018.
- How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application with an updated CV to email@example.com with the subject ‘LEAP’ and indicate their function areas based on list provided above.
- Assessment details: Assessment would be in Abuja and Lagos in December 2018.
- Location: Nigeria